- I just think you deserve more than I can give you.
- Riley, anything that you give me is enough. Okay? You know how I feel about you. I've felt this way since we were little kids. Remember, on my birthday, how you used to come over and wake me up? It was 5:00 am, but you always had to be the first to wish me happy birthday.
- And no matter what I gave you, you always asked if it was a pony.
- I really wanted a pony. I used to have this dream where me and you would sit on the pony and ride it to school down the halls into the English class. Everyone would be like: Oh, look this guy, he is so cool with Riley!
- But I've never gave you a pony.
- But you had always gave me a hug. I miss those hugs.
- Me too. But those little kids have grown up, and you are still looking for that little girl. I can't be that girl anymore.